Friday, August 15, 2008

Out and About.....Nashville, TN

I recently visited the beautiful Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN. While I was there I attended a weekend long cooking program, which was fantastic! The meeting and event rooms are beautiful and come in all shapes and sizes to accommodate parties, both intimate in size, and large.

Being an event designer, I am blessed to be able to travel quite a bit.  I have to say that, the service at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel was impeccable! From my very first inquiry, through my entire stay, I was blown away by the level of customer service that I received.

The hotel is simply stunning! The hotel boosts 9 acres of indoor gardens, there are many fountains, as well as tropical plants and trees. It is the perfect setting for a wedding. You get the best of both worlds; you feel like you are in a gorgeous outdoor garden setting, all while being under a gigantic glass enclosed atrium and climate controlled environment.

During my stay, I was able to witness several wedding set ups while I was in town and could not be more impressed with the level of customer service we received.

If you are looking for a phenomenal site with exceptional customer service, and fantastic food; look no further... The Gaylord Opryland Hotel is the perfect place!

No comments: